Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Bucket List

Summer Bucket List:

1. Climb Table Rock
2. Play tennis
3. Paint my daughter’s room
4. Landscape my back yard
5. Complete summer reading programs for myself and daughter
6. Go to South Carolina
7. Go to a Hawks Baseball game
8. Attend a summer concert with my husband
9. Go to the Shakespeare Festival
10. Ride my bike on the Green Belt
11. Go to the drive-in theater with my family
12. Meridian Dairy Days Parade
13. Run a 5k
14. Camp-out with my family
15. Go to the Western Idaho Fair
16. Swim lessons for my daughter
17. Take my daughter to Starlight Mountain Theater
18. Lay out in the sun in my backyard and catch up reading all of my magazines.
19. Visit Eagle Island State Park
20. Visit Sandy Point Beach
21. Have a girls night out or in.
22. Grow my garden
23. Host a “Swap and Talk” with friends
24. Host Award BBQ for “Better Me Challenge”
25. Make homemade jam.
26. Visit Emmett, ID and pick Cherries
27. Visit Syracuse Days
28. Learn to fly fish
29. Go on 5 hikes around the Boise area
30. Have a garage sale
31. Dejunk and simplify my house so I don’t waste time managing “stuff”.

No comments:

Post a Comment